Sunday, December 16, 2012

More Photos Of My Cancerous Bump

These photos were taken on Dec 14, 2012... I had a CT scan earlier that day and when I took off my bra I must of scraped it open.  Mom decided to mark the border of it to show the growth... wish we thought of that as soon as we discovered it.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This photo was taken on Dec 15, 2012
 
 
 
 
Here's a couple of photos of the CT fluid injection site.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lovely, huh?
 
 
I see my oncologist on Monday for the PET and CT scan results.  I also received a voicemail to set up an appointment for chemo... guess I'm starting a new chemo.  I think she said Ontak... just did a search, guess I heard correctly, though I'm not liking what I'm reading.
 
 

2 comments:

Nell said...

Oh my god, you are very strong woman! I would like to write an article about you on our website! I love these people, that stay strong and resist whatever happens in their lives. I had have a cyst on my back and now i have problems with it. My mum is 6000 kilometers far away from me and I can see her once upon a time (2 times by a year). So I am alone at home with my little sister and dad and doing things like cooking, which I LOVE, tidying and so many other thing, you know. And I am at High school, so it's hard to combinate it all together :/. But I know, that if I must go away form home, i can take a care of yourself :)

Anonymous said...

Normally a phony purses and handbags currently have reasonable plus intelligent ask for this individuals might can pay for and offer. chanel replica bags Owing to capable plus skilled sample this an awful lot of population have got a exciting opinion to the unit purses and handbags like a reliable models. louis vuitton replica Once we all of discern this chanel enterprise is actually a significant bloc that are included with so many classy products and solutions and has now it has the exceptional set customs due to the fact appeared out of stratch. cartier replica Chanel appeared to be your term origined originating from a who appeared to be as well given its name chanel, nancy quite a well-known specialit while in the age-old Spain. The woman plus the girl's associates who seem to are additionally prominent music artists, hence people build a make. chanel replica Chanel's set customs is often worked out coupled with starting point abstraction invisibility freedom plus fantastic hermes replica which will achievements so that you can present-day moments to get brilliant being successful but will continue on using this method.