Oceanic Flight 815 - Australia to Los Angeles
Ajira Airlines Flight 316
4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42
Smoke Monster, MIB, Jacob
The Black Rock (Slave Ship)
The Four-Toed Statue (Taweret or Sobek) What lies in the shadow of the statue?
- "Ille qui nos omnes servabit", which is Latin for "He who will save us all".
- "He/that which shall protect/save us all."
16 - Sayid Jarrah (name on dial was darker than others)
23 - Jack Shephard (name on dial was darker than others)
42 - Kwon, Jin or Sun... or both?
108 - ?? (Jacob to Hurley: Someone is coming to the island, and I need you to help them find it.)
Jacob to Hurley: Someone is coming to the island, and I need you to help them find it. Must take Jack, "He has what it takes." Then at the lighthouse, Hurley was setting the dial to 108. Since each name has a corresponding number... then the new person must be 108. ** The names and corresponding numbers on the cave match the numbers punched into the computer, Hurley's numbers... I think it's not a coincidence that the new person coming is 108... Punch numbers in computer every 108 minutes??
Also... if I'm remembering correctly... the only people Jacob went to see as children were Sawyer and Kate. Locke, Shepherd, and Kwon were adults... as were Hurley and Sayid, although for them it was after they left the island, not before crashing on it. Not sure if this means something.
On another note... what happened to island Rose & Bernard? Did they time jump back from the 70's?? Or were they not close enough to the bomb that they got left behind. What made me think of it? I thought it was peculiar that Hugo and Jack were at the caves and brought up the cave's "Adam & Eve". Maybe Rose & Bernard got left behind in the 70's and those decayed bodies are them.
Also, along those lines... Smooth rocks on cave "Adam & Eve", one white and one black. Good & Evil? Also brought to mind the backgammon game Locke was always playing... uses light and dark stones to represent the two sides?
Man In Black (MIB): now am convinced that MIB appeared as Christian, Alex, Mr. Ecko's brother, and Dharma dude building Jacob's cabin. All in effort to confuse and manipulate people/situations.
- As Christian when he persuaded Claire to leave her baby in the jungle & come with him. Locke talked to him as Christian in the cabin with Claire. Locke also saw him in that underground place where he had to turn that "donkey wheel" looking thing.
- Appeared as Alex to Ben when she threatened to kill him if he didn't do as Locke says.
- As the "Dharma dude" building the cabin in Locke's "dream". Saying to "find" him... back when Locke dug through the Dharma bodies in the pit.